Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Uhhhh who taught this guy how to add??

It was brought to my attention that a few of the weigh in percentages were posted incorrectly.  When I got to work this morning I went through all the updates you guys have sent in and all I can say is,  "man, I'm such a dork!!!!"    To all of you who's numbers I messed up, I'm super sorry.  In order to keep from completely embarrassing myself, I won't mention the names of everyone I had to update, but if you check the standings now, some of you are going to be pleasantly surprised at your percentages.  I sure wish one of the screw ups was with my percentage but noooooo, I'm still straggling behind. 

Busy day today so I've got to go for now.  Have a super day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Typical blue ridge graduate

Spuds