Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Update

Holy Cow, some people are turning in some super impressive numbers!!!  Frenchie has taken the lead with SnowWhite and  Sexy42011 not far behind.  I am both so humbled and so impressed with everyone.  I realize you guys see only percentages but I know how much poundage each of you have lost, and it's amazing.  Big Momma, Andibean (where did you get the name), Team Sexxercise, and many others, wow!!!  I'm impressed.   I should be trying to keep you motivated but instead your doing a darn good job at keeping me motivated.  

Feisty has finally figured out how to post on the forum so now all of you will see how mean she can really be:)    I think at one time she was probably pretty nice,  but hanging out with Spuds has made her borderline psychotic.  If you've ever met Spuds, you would understand why.  

Andibean, can you explain the meaning behind the name.  I've tried making sense out of it but I'm clueless.  And where is Sexy42011???  She's needs to up the instensity and put Spuds in his place. 

Everyone keep it up.  Another give away is coming soon so stay tuned. 

No comments: