Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Get Back on Track

So...... the top 5 challengers list hasn't changed in almost a week.  C'mon people let's step it up a little.  Did Super Bowl Sunday knock some of you down a few notches?    Just gotta throw this out there, Sizzlean, who has been at the top of the list for quite some time now, is a truck driver living on Smoothies.   All I know is that if drove a truck all day, losing weight would be an even bigger battle.    Get back on track people!!!   CantW82BSkinny and Someday Skinny, I'm expecting you to take over the leader board soon.  Andibean, let's hear some news, how's it going out there?    

Just wanted to throw in a before and after picture for a little motivation.   I'm sort of blown away at how easy eating only fruits and veggies has been.  I don't even crave anything.  I'm a little anxious to see if I lose any weight by Friday.  I missed the gym yesterday, but have every intention on making it today.

My wife and I watched "Hungry for Change" last night.  It's another documentary about the importance of eating good foods and the marketing that goes into all of the processed foods we eat.   If anything, it's a good motivator for wanting to eating better.  If anyone wants a copy, shoot me an email and I'll have one sent to you.  Use all the strategies that you can to help you stay on track.   Watching these films really help.  Unless you have the time to google everything, they are a really good source of information on the benefits of eating healthy and the hidden agendas of the industrialized food market.   "Hungry for Change" and "Food Inc" are my two favorites.  Give them a try.  

No comments: