Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sizzlean

Sizzlean has broke 12%!  Very very impressive.  Someday Skinny is right on his tail and I'm guessing by this Sunday she too will break the 12% mark.

Toots! Good Job, it was great to see your number come across.  Keep it up.    CantW82Bskinny you best be hitting the cardio!!  I know how hard you work so keep kicking some butt!!

Sizzlean, this is what I think of when I see your numbers:  :)


Just messing with ya!   But to everyone else out there struggling with a few pounds, Sizzlean didn't have much  to lose, but yet he's kicking most of our butts.  He's a truck driver for most of the day while the sun is up.  I get his weigh in numbers at about 4 am in the morning so the guy has to be exhausted by days end.   I say this because, if he can find the determination to beat the snacking while sitting in a truck all day, most of us should be able to do the same.  
I don't have permission to post any pictures so I decided to use an example off the internet.   Sizzlean was home for Christmas and maybe had somewhat of a gut, he attempted to do the first day of Insanity and pretty much died.  He was more out of shape then he typically is and I could see that he was frustrated with himself.   When he left, he was definitely determined to lose the extra poundage.  I had no idea he would be this successful.  In fact I just sent him a text today telling him I was going to send him a gift card to Domino's.  
As I mentioned before, I don't have permission to post any pics on this blog, nor do I think he will ever give me permission (his wife would kill me), so I decided to pull a similar picture off the internet and use it as a comparison.  This is NOT Sizzlean (If it were, I'd be dead right now because his wife would have already beat me to death). 


I know I'm going to get a lot of crap for posting a picture of a guy without a shirt but this is the only way I knew to give an example of how well Sizzlean is doing.  It's quite impressive.   What I wouldn't do to have a six pack, heck I would appreciate a two pack, but for now I've still got a one-pack and it's a bit on the squishy side.  But I'm determined to beat this weight thing.

Yesterday was a good workout day.   I did an hour of weights in the morning, then Ryan (my 13yo) and I did and hour on the trainer.  I'm determined to break at least 8%.  Today I plan on a similar workout, today will be Bi's and Back plus an hour on the spinning bike (ugh, an hour of pedaling and going no where, it's brutal!!)

Hope you all have a super day.


No comments: