Monday, February 18, 2013

Ronan

This one will yank hard on the heart strings.  Not sure how many of you have kept up with Ronan's blog.  I haven't read it in quite a while but tonight I came up this.

I have a 3 year old little boy and I can't imagine a single day without him.  Childhood cancers affect people all around us.  It's a reminder to all of us at how fragile and short life can be.

I didn't take the time to read much of the blog but scrolled through it.  This story was nothing short of awesome.

Then I found the live Stand Up for Cancer Video on You Tube.  Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvN7BOAQn9I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoRa1yreGQo

I warn you.  Have the tissue ready.

If you have a chance take a look around Ronan's site.  What a beautiful little boy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been following this sweet little boy ever since you told me about him. It is a amazing how "a little child can lead..." What an impact he has made. How wonderful to have a celebrity like Taylor Swift stand up for him and advocate for childhood cancer.

Not to take anything away from Ronan, because he has touched and blessed my life. I do want to say that Mitochondrial Disease is more common than childhood cancer. Pedaldork, love your blog.