Monday, February 11, 2013

Want more sleep!!

Is it really Monday already??    I was planning all weekend to be ready to hit the ground running today, but it's just not going to happen.  After doing some work for my nutrition class, I finally got to bed around 11pm.  Then at about 2:45, Whiteriver hospital calls for some oxygen.  Now even though I'm not on call, I've got to get up to call my driver, my poor driver.   As tired as I was, I thought I would  easily go back to sleep.  Uhhh, that just didn't happen.   I laid there and like many nights before, I just watched the minute hand on my watch move slowly around.  I think I finally fell back asleep around 4:30 only to hear my alarm go off at 5:15.  

I typically don't care too much about being tired, but I've got a busy morning today.  I've got a patient coming in at 8am then I have to be at the Blue Ridge Mid School at 9am to judge the Science projects.  So if any of you have kids in the 6th grade and they completed a science project, I can still be bought if you hurry:) .

All I know right now though, is my butt is dragging already.  I would really love to go back to bed.  I could really use a few more hours of sleep.  I just don't see that happening right now.

This is going to be a short post, but I promise I'll write more later as well as get this weekends numbers posted.   I've got a few things to share that Can'tW82BSkinny has sent me.   Hopefully some of it will help motivate others in striving for their goals.

Speaking of goals, I've got a few more (well sort of) that I'll share a little later.  I'm so darn busy right now that I should have a ton to write about,  but the battle lies in just finding the time to sit down to write it.

I've got to go finish getting ready.  Going to be a long morning.  The coffee sure doesn't seem to be kicking in    yet.

Oh ya, I'll also post the new logo we just printed on our new hoodies,  they turned out pretty cool.

Have a great morning.  Will post again later, pending that I am still awake. :)



No comments: