Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Entry's Keep On Comin

We're up to 34 challengers so far!!!!  That is so awesome!!!  The downside..............You guys are way too quiet.  Send me something. Anything !!   Don't let Cheeseburger boy be the only trash talker!!!   He thinks he's gonna whoop all of you!!!   Send me your goals, the diet you plan on sticking to, exercise plan, c'mon send me something.  

Cheesburgers diet plan so far is cutting down on the size of the cheeseburgers he eats.  Last night I get a text showing me that he ran 3 miles on the treadmill.  Ok now, Cheeseburger + Treadmill does not = weightloss:)
Oh and get this, his dinner drink..............Chocolate Milk!!!!

I'm guessing he didn't major in nutrition.   Fiesta Fatty I'm sure will add some pressure to CheeseBoy.  He'll be on a bread and water diet soon.

I hope everyone has had a good 2011 so far:)    I've got my green tea sitting right here along with my two bananas for breakfast.  Not sure what I'm doing for lunch yet. 

Don't be such a pansy when it comes to dieting.  Nobody's gonna starve to death.  Grab some nuts to snack on, some grapes, an apple.  Don't grab the snickers bar.  Remember if your haven't had positive results in the past, don't expect better results unless you change something.  You've got to step it up.  When I was racing bikes a bit more seriously, no eating after 6pm is what made the biggest difference in my weight.  It was also the toughest part of the day to diet.  When you get home from work, all you want to do is snack.  Go for a walk (I know it's cold), do some exercises in the house.  Stay out of the kitchen and away from the sofa.  Heck, do some laundry............by hand:) (just kidding).

Do more than what you normally do.

No comments: