Monday, January 24, 2011

Is it really Monday??

What happened to Friday???? It's already Monday!!!  Do you ever wake up Monday morning and just know it's going to be a long week?  I'm short one employee this week, we're starting interviews for our office manager position, I've got my little league interview tonight, basketball practice all week, and oh ya, I've got to find some time to get some work done.  One thing at a time. 

My office manager Janelle is leaving to the beautiful town (NOT!!!)  of Morenci so were about to deal with the painstaking task of replacing her.  This is not going to be easy.  It's not an easy job and she is just plain friggin good at it.  She has a memory like no one I've ever seen.  Her husband got a job at the mines down in Southern Arizona so I can't really blame her for wanting to be with her husband, plus it will hopefully allow her to stay home with her little boy.  Being a mom is one thing, working full time is one thing, but being a working mom is truly an impressive task.  Being a working mom and working wife, well that add's a whole new level to things.  Especially if your one of those wives that does all the cooking, all the laundry, and the childcare.  Working moms are truly impressive.  God Bless all you working moms.  Most working dads could never compete with their wives when it comes to being super multi taskers.

How is everyone's diet going?  Mine was sort of on hold over the weekend but I'm planning on having a good week.  I'm bringing my bike to work tomorrow and plan on getting in a few miles over lunch.  If not to lose weight, I need it to get my mind straight.  Riding just really seems to help me refocus on everything that's going on.  When I haven't done it in a while, I can surely tell.  My goal for the end of the week is 168lbs. 

Have any of you been keeping up with Ronan's progress.  I got a post on my phone about 11pm last night and he had to go back to the hospital.  He's got no immune system left and was running a fever that they just couldn't seem to get down.   Maya also posted a picture of little Julian Collet who lost his battle with Leukemia.  Man life just is fair sometimes.  If your up and moving today and your kids are healthy....count your blessings.  There's a lot of people out there that would love to trade places with you. 

Hope you all have a great day.  Please keep these families in your prayers and thoughts. 

No comments: