Monday, January 3, 2011

It's Go Time

If you haven't signed on yet, what are you waiting for???  No better time than the present.  We've got a great turn out so far, take a look at the Standings Page for the current Challengers.  I'm loving the creativeness in names.  If you've signed on already, send me your plans for losing weight.  Yesterday was my last cup of coffee and my last bit of sugary sweets.  Today for lunch is 2 bananas, 3 big crackers with pepper jack cheese, and a piece of 80% dark chocolate.   I'm already on my second cup of Green Tea and it's only 7:30 in the morning.  If you haven't tried the Agave Nectar for sweetener, you should give it a try. 

Idaho Spud Muffin is the winner of the first giveaway.  Idaho, I'll be sure to get the gift card out to you asap.  Stay tuned here for the next giveaway.  It's not too late to get on board so get off your chubby butt's and get involved.  Go to the Sign Up page and get your 2011 off to a good start. 

No comments: