Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Live Today!!!!

Before basketball practice today, I had a few minutes to read some blogs so I journeyed on over to Ronan Rock Star.  Wow!!!  After reading my whining story about moodiness, then reading how Maya's (Ronans Mom) day and night went, I feel like a selfish punk.  How little my problems are.  My kids are healthy!!!  I'm able to get up in the morning and go to work, then go coach my kids basketball team, then I get to go home and help with homework and play.  My heart goes out to this family.  I want this little boy to get better soon so he can have a normal playful life like every little kid should.  Please keep him and his family in your prayers.  Matthew 18:20 says "For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."  Please keep this little guy in your thoughts and prayers. 

So if your feeling whiny like I did yesterday, look around.  Life is Good!!  Make the most of today.  I copied the picture below off of Ronan's site.  I love this saying:

Have a Super Day!!!!  Think Skinny:)    Think Healthy!!!  

No comments: