Friday, January 7, 2011

One More Thing

Ok I had to rewrite this post!!  I messed up on the numbers.  Chunky Monkey is leading the race. (Spud's has lost some more but I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of leading again until later:)  )

Wiggly Jiggly is right on his tail. Sorry about the early mess up Wiggly. 

Spuds sent me a great recipe for cookies that are super yummy.  Supposedly they are healthy, but I"m not so sure.

Here's what he wrote:

"Each cookie is only 1 point on weight watchers....I know, I know WEIGHT WATCHERS :) They are pretty good. I thought we might want to share this for the blog. Just remember to eat a dozen or so a day so that I waste you in this contest."

Click Here for the awesome Recipe.

1 comment:

chunky monkey said...

Im so excited that Im in the lead!! unfortunately I know it won't last long. It's all water weight. I have peed more this week than I have in both my pregnancies! I wanted to share some of the things Im doing: first, obviously drinking lots and lots of water. watching my calorie intake and absolutely no eating or snacking after 6pm. I know its hard to have dinner ready and on the table before that, but make it happen. And we all know that we're not going to lose any weight if we don't excersize. I also recommend sexxersize!! burns of lots of calories and is alot of fun :)So good luck to all and stay modivated!!