Friday, January 7, 2011

It's Starbucks Friday


I made it through the week without cheating so I've treated myself to the lovely Cinnamon Dulce Latte!! Yummy!!!!

It's been a long cold week but it's been a good week.  The Challenge is going great.  Thank you everyone for the emails and the outstanding involvement.  With with weekend coming up, don't fall off the wagon.  Remember, "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels."

I'm going to take my first spin on my indoor trainer this weekend.  I think my arm is good enough to take out of the sling, at least to ride a bike indoors.  Can't be that difficult can it?

Where are the PHAT riders and the Wanna B's???   You better Wanna a little bit more:)

I hope everyone has an awesome Friday and a super weekend. Shoot me some emails, let me know how your doing. "The Man" aka Raider Boy has come out of his shell along with his wife, hope you guys too have a great weekend.


For all of you wondering what an indoor trainer is, here's a picture.  It's super boring but it's better than riding in 13 degree weather. 

1 comment:

Time said...

I'm waiting! Non fat Vanilla Latta with an extra shot (coffee). :)