Monday, January 17, 2011

Tomorrow is a New Day...............I hope

Well I fell so far off the wagon this weekend that it almost left me behind.  I'm not sure what the heck happened.  I was sick all weekend and just felt super tired and hungry.  On Friday, it was just me and my two youngest boys at home so, we had Hamburger Helper.  I'm not sure if they make a meal with more additives and preservatives.  Then the next morning I had Frosted Flakes for breakfast.  Frosted is just a fancy name for "lots of friggin sugar".  Let's just say the rest of the weekend didn't get any better.  I'm very frustrated with myself but I guess all I can do is get back on track.  I've started the day off good with just my tea and will likely have a banana for breakfast. 

I've stayed home from work today as I just feel miserable.  My kids have been sick and I had a scratchy throat all weekend, but today I just feel like crap.  Major headache, runny nose, and I feel like I've been beat with a baseball bat.  I can't stand being sick.  What a waste of time!!!:)  

I hope you all had a better weekend than I did.  I saw some pretty impressive numbers come in over the weekend.  Can you believe that we've had a total of 172.5 lbs lost so far between everyone.  That is so awesome!!!!!  Keep it up everyone.  I had hoped to take my bike to work today to ride at lunch time, but obviously that isn't going to happen.  I'm going to hope for tomorrow.  Hope you all have a super day.  I'm going to take some ibuprofen sit in my recliner and do absolutely nothing. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont beat yourself up for falling off the wagon. Nobody is perfect. Its like that quote by vince lombarti, "its not whether you get knocked down, its whether you get up". everyone is going to have weak moments, what matters is that you get back up and try again. I think that is the trick to successful dieting. Feisty