Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Forum

To make it easier to post ideas, trash talking etc, I just started a Forum Page for everyone to chat on.  Click Here or go to http://myforum.alphaoxymed.com/user/discussions.aspx.  If it's your first visit to the site, you will have to register.  Be sure to use your challenge name as your user ID.  Then choose a password you're not going to forget.  Once registered, start posting.  Keep it fun, keep it informative, and keep it clean.  

Just remember I'm going to whoop all of you so you may as well go get that quarter pounder now:)  .  Actually I have yet to lose a pound and I just heard Idaho Spud Muffin has lost 2 lbs. 

Best of luck to all of you who have started and those of you who haven't........................Cmon, get with the program.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The link does not work for me ??

Pedaldork said...

OOps sorry, I fixed it. Should be the right address now.

Pedaldork said...

Let't try this one more time. Should work now. Sorry about that.