Thursday, January 27, 2011

How Not to Go About this Diet Thing

This week has been a major struggle for me as far as my diet is concerned.  I don't know what my problem is.  My shoulder is frustrating the heck out of me, but that's a pretty lame excuse.  I've had 13 hour days all week so I haven't been motivated to ride the trainer when I get home.  It's just been one of those weeks. 

When I got up this morning and looked in the mirror, my face looked as though I had been given mega doses of steroids.  Chubby looking was an understatement.  A shower helped but, Wow!!!!!, I looked like I had two cheeks on each side of my face.  Plus I got a hair cut yesterday and that makes things look even goofier.

Spuds brought by some green chili yesterday for all of us which was super yummy. (ya know he's trying to sabotage me).  Then I stumbled big time by having a BigHunk for a snack.  I'm such a loser!!!! 
I'm getting my butt kicked in this challenge and I'm not a good loser:)    Sexy42011, Speedo, SnowWhite, Andi, Big Mamma, Etc, they are all just walking all over me.  I've gotta get my butt in gear.  No more Whining!!!!

So did any of you watch American Idol last night???  Chris Medina..........Holy Cow what an awesome guy.  My heart goes out to him and his fiancee.  Prepare yourself for a few tears.



It's a love like this that everyone should have the opportunity to share with someone else.  What an amazing couple.   There's a special place in heaven for people like this.  Interesting song choice, do ya think there was some meaning behind it???  Uhhh possibly.
Anyway, hope you all have a wonderful day. 





No comments: