Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Half Way thru (the week) :)

Good Morning!!!!  It's Wednesday, half way done with the week.  I found out yesterday that I'm my sons headcoach for his school basketball team (note: I was a wrestler).  My shoulder was doing good until yesterday.  Now I can hardly lift it again, and to make things worse my cold has gone into my chest so now I sound wonderful when I breathe........NOT!!!   So I'm off to the doctor later on today.  It's always something. 

So I woke up to some pretty good numbers.  Laughing Bull (Me PedalDork, You Laughing Bull:)  )  it's about time you join us.  Welcome Kemosabi:) 

Sexy, SnowWhite, and Wiggly are still holding their own.  Quite impressive I must say.  I'm just praying not to add to my numbers come Friday.   Little Mr. Spuds fell way off the wagon (though he won't admit it)  I'm not sure about Feisty, though she was sweet enough to send me some pumpkin cookies yesterday (I only ate 2) . :)   

Where is Time and Pooh Bear??? Hellllloooooo,, you out there????

No more latte's and mochas till I hear from you:)

Hope you all have a wonderful day. 

Remember:::::  LIVE LAUGH LOVE.  Don't take it for granted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...I am just trying to give everyone a fighting chance.

Spud