Monday, January 3, 2011

Trash Talking Has Begun

What's more fun then a nice friendly challenge???  Well it's the trash talking of course.  Idaho Spud Muffin and Fiesta Fatty are bringing their game, or should I say at least they talk like they're gonna bring it.:)   Actually Idaho Spud has a new nick name, Cheeseburger Boy.  I won't tell you how he got the new name, unless he give's me permission sometime to tell you.  I walked into my office today and guess what I found on my desk, a bag of Snickers candy.  I don't have proof but I'm guessing Cheeseburger is trying to sabotage my efforts:).   If I had his address, I'd have a pizza delivered to his house this evening. 

Then there's Fiesta.  I'm a bit more worried about her.  She seems like one of those people that hate's to lose so I'm a bit more concerned about her at the moment.  Not to mention, I have to wash her car if she beats me.  I'm sure though that after Cheeseburger reads this he too will up the ante. 

Anyway, if you haven't got on board yet, get with it.  Have some fun.  Talk some trash.  Bring it on!
I want to see some people dropping the pounds!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are more than welcome to share the cheeseburger story. It's a good one. You all are going down.

Idaho spud muffin