Friday, January 4, 2013

Don't be a pansy!!! Get on Board

Holy Cow we are busy today.  I just now sat down at my desk and that's just to eat a bowl of CC's yummy vegetable soup.   It was -4 degrees when I got to work, my wife took some kids up to Sunrise this morning and when she got there it was -20.   Now when it's that cold, I would much rather be inside working then outside playing. 

Time for me to go back to work.  Will post more tonight.  Keep sending in those entries.  Gonna be fun!!!!

Oh, and good ol Thunderthighs sent me a good idea for my wife and I's team (wife and I's......is that proper grammar?) .   Our team name is Hot and Hairy.  And were gonna whoop all of ya!!! (after I of course finish this yummy Peppermint Mocha:)  (not from Mcdonalds)

Sooooo.  I really want everyone to do very well with the Challenge this year so I'm working on some ideas to keep you motivated.  I just can't help but think and realize how much better and happier you would feel if you see success.  The most important thing is don't get frustrated and don't quit.   I was just thinking the other day, I bet more people go out for a run (or treadmill) on New Years day then any other day of the year.  We're motivated to reach our goals, we feel better afterwards, and we're all just overly psyched at getting in shape.  Then as the month wears on, we start to slack off a little, then a lot.  The entire time though you're telling yourself, dang I really felt good when I was running, or working out, or whatever it is you were doing.  You have to got to make it a priority.  Visualization is a big help.  Visualize yourself reaching your goals.  Visualize yourself buying smaller pants (I know I do:) )     More importantly though, you gotta start.  Nothing is going to improve if you keep doing the same thing you are now.  So I hope you will join us over the next few months.  It's fun and even more fun the more involved you get.    You can sign up here.    If you need individual motivation, I'll send CC to your house or work:) (she doesn't know this yet).   She's like the positive motivational queen and she'll get your butt smiling and happy, well not your actual butt, but you know what I mean. 

Remember, everything you send me is confidential (like a weight loss HIPPA law:) ) .   Weights are never posted.  So see, you have nothing to lose (except pounds) and a whole lot to gain (money, prizes, giveaways, etc) .

Have a super night.   Thanks for reading. 

 

No comments: