Monday, January 7, 2013

Ugh!! Out of shape!!




My A$$ is kicked.  We were slammed today.  I think Hospice must be setting some sort of record.  We went nonstop the entire day (except for my 45 minute stint at the gym:) ).

I ended up getting in 30 minutes on the bike and 15 minutes of bag work (which sort of includes pushups, ball curls, and jump roping.  Dang, I am more out of shape then I thought I was.  I was wore out after the bike and my little girl calves are shot.  So far all I've had to eat is the yogurt this morning and finally had my 80 calories of canned (stinky) tuna about an hour ago.   I'm way below my 1200 calories for the day, but I'm sure dinner will suffice.

Gonna get out of here for now, but will write more tonight.  Hope you all have a great evening. 

Oh ya, real quick. The Not So Fit Quest crew turned me on to these apps you can use for jumping rope and push ups.  Of course though, my lovely blackberry won't down load them, but if you want to check them out, go to www.runtastic.com.   I think I'll start keeping track of them as well.  Anyone is welcome to join.  Let me know if your up to it.  Today I got in a whole 74 pushups and 300 jump ropes.  Oh and this wasn't all in one set.  The pushups were several sets ranging from 17-20 and the jump ropes were 3 sets of 100.    It's been a great day, but holy cow, I'm whooped!!!

No comments: