Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's Thursday!

Hey!! Get up!!! Wake up!!! Two days left until the weekend! Be determined to make this a great day!!!

So while in the shower this morning, I was thinking (pending on how much hot water one has, you can get a lot of thinking and praying done in the shower) about my last post. This was a totally sporadic thought, but in thinking about my Nair comments.......wanna imagine something funny? Imagine a 41 year old guy, with pins in his shoulder, trying to Nair his own back. It verges on the edge of pathetic. I'm sure I look like some deformed creature from Aliens. It probably looks just as scary too. Anyway, that is what my pee brain mind was thinking about this morning.

So with that said and leaving you with such a wonderful thought on a Thursday morning.......:). Have a super day. Smile!
Oh wait! One more thing. There's a new bakery that just opened next to our office. I realize this doesn't go well with the weight loss challenge, but give it a try if you're up in Pinetop. Our office is next door to Bobbi Joe's restaurant in Pinetop. It's not a big bakery, but this guy (Art) has worked really hard on getting this place opened and while it may not look like much from the outside, the bread is excellent. Don't get the idea that I've been falling off the wagon with my diet. Before the challenge started, Art would bring me over samples of his work. Oh my gosh it is delicious. My family and I finished two beautiful loaves of sourdough bread in less than 24 hours. If your office in Pinetop or Show low and you want to try some, let me know. Ill even pay for and deliver it. I highly recommend the almond croissant.....yummmmm.

Ok, I gotta get ready for work. It's knee week so I need to deliver some cpms to the hospitals.

Once again, have a super day. God Bless! And don't forget to smile!!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: