Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Entries are coming in.

Entries are starting to roll in.  I've started a list of challengers on the website.  Make sure if you have sent me your entry that you are on the list.  If not, shoot me over an email.

CC is already giving me heck.  I was at work until 8pm on New Years Eve so I opted for a little McDonalds for dinner.  Foolishly I left the evidence in the trash next go my desk.  Busted!!!  It was my last "good" meal:)  before January 1.  I'm sure I'll look over at her desk and see her snacking on something (her excuse will be "hey its a healthy snack") .

Remember, if you want to start losing now, just send over your entry and start kicking some major butt. 

Someday Skinny is on board again (YEAH!!!!!).    So for now, I'm saying to watch out for Someday as well as the FitQuest team.  The FitQuest team are super over achievers:)    They will starve themselves to keep from losing so beware. 

My wife has yet to come up with a team name for us, but I will post as soon as her creative mind gets going.  

Gonna be short today, but for all of you who are fried from the holidays and just need a break.  Here's an awesome video.  Take a break, grab a cup of coffee, tea, whatever you drink, chill out and listen.  Close your eyes and think of nothing, absolutely nothing. 

Have a super day. 

oh ya, here's the video:     Stop the World

No comments: