Friday, January 11, 2013

Yeah!!! It's Friday!

Is it really Friday? This has been one heck of a week. I cannot believe how busy my poor drivers have been. I should be asking for their family's forgiveness because all week they have had to work late. RSV is finally showing its ugly head so we're about to get even busier.

The updated weigh ins are starting to roll in. So cool to see so many of you motivated. Dieting is no easy task......just ask my wife, she sucks at it (I'll pay for that comment later).

Some cool stuff though, apparently some of you are doing Cross Fit. I haven't spoke with him yet, but the owner of Cross Fit in Show Low heard about the challenge and wants to get involved. I'm going to call him this morning to see what's up. Pretty dang cool if you ask me. I also saw some cards up at Pinetop Fitness advertising some nutritional counseling so I'm going to call the owner of that program as well and see if they want to donate some stuff. As I do every year, I'll be giving away a couple of 3 month memberships to Pinetop Fitness. I realize some of you don't live up this way, if any of you have any connections at the other gyms, please let me know. I'll see what I can do.

I received the coolest email from one of you this morning. I haven't been given permission to share it yet, but all I can say is Kudos to the hospital challengers! I heard about the motivations put in the stair well. That is just beyond OSSM!!

I'm down 5lbs and feel really good. The Diet has been fairly easy so far except that I do feel hungry in the evening, but I think most of it is just psychological so I just grab some water or juice and call it good. Night time is what makes all the difference in the world. It will make or break you. It's down time for most of us so we want to eat out of boredom plus were just sitting around so were not burning much for calories either. So if you're like me, fight those night time cravings. Come the following morning, you will be glad you did.

Well it's time to go warm up the truck and get my tail to work. Be safe out there. God Bless! Have a great Friday!!!!!

Ill post the cross fit info as soon as I know something.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: