Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Check Out the Hippo's



Wow!! The Hippos are really bringin' it!!!!    Super impressive for the first week!  They have lost almost 30lbs combined so far.  That's gotta be some kind of record for this challenge.   Hey Happy Hippo, you keep going like this and you will need more marbles for the jar.  I've got 3 other Hippo's right on my tail with Harry only .03% behind me.  Looks like Motiv8d and Harry are running neck and neck.   I tell you what though, last year Frenchie came from behind to beat all of us.  Is Frenchie with us this year? Only under a different name??

For everyone who sent me their goals for 2012 and their addresses, the DVD's arrive here tomorrow so I'll get them in the mail on Friday. 

:)  Ha Ha ,  I should have known............I just went back and looked at names/emails from last year:)   Frenchie Frenchie Frenchie!!! I know your new name!!! :)      Darn you!!! Back for more huh?:) 



No comments: