Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Forum

Good Morning All!!!  It's day #11 of the challenge.  I really hope everyone is continuing to move forward (more on this in a later post).

I wanted to ask something of everyone.  We need to liven this thing up a little.  From the people I 've spoken to and those of you that have either emailed or text me, you seem pretty feisty:).    It would be cool to get people talking on the forum (you can access it from the web page plus I'll put a link on the blog).  Feel free to start your own discussion or join one of the few that I've already started.  It's easy and it can be a lot of fun.  I really believe so many could benefit from other peoples ideas or plans or goals or whatever else.  Happy Hippo's marble idea (she hasn't given me permission to share yet) is one great example. 

You would be amazed at some of the emails I've received.  This weight thing is such an emotional subject for so many.  People need to know they are not alone.  They live with this weight issue, this self esteem issue every day of their life. 

So I ask you, step out of your shell and share a little.  You may not realize it, but you could make a world of difference in the life of someone else

Trash talking:  I did start a thread about trash talking.  Anyone that knows me, knows that if I like you, I will give you a hard time.  The trash talking thread is meant to be fun.  If you choose to join us trashers:)  please keep it clean, keep it fun, and never make it personal.  Feel free to bash me all you want.  I'm sure once I get to know how tuff some of you are, I'll give it right back.   Blue Ridge Walk In, I'm sure we'll go round and round, they seem like a tough group.  Red and Spuds, you can count on them bringing some trash.   I'm thinking Dana Poo can bring it too.  It's still all anonymous so feel free to join. 

I think the more of us that post on the forum, the more fun it can be.  So cruise on over to the forum and take a look.  You will have to choose a user name and password, but from there it's a piece of cake.  Either click on the thread you want to read or start a new discussion.   Step up people, who knows, maybe I'll start some giveaways over on the forum as well. 

Ok I just put a link on the upper right side of the blog page.   Use it people!!!

No comments: