Monday, January 9, 2012

One Week Down

OK Just updated the roster and the Hungry Hippos are really starting to bring it.  Very impressive. 

I've yet to weigh today and not sure I will.   I'm not sure I feel to secure in my progress over the weekend.  Don't get me wrong, I did great as far as eating is concerned, but on Sunday I was invited to a surprise party for one of my very first patent's 82nd birthday.  Realize now that the family is entirely Hispanic (I was the only gringo there) so I knew there was going to be lots of food.  And sure enough..........there was.  I did good though.  I had a very small piece of ham, some red chili, and this yummy jello looking dessert.   It wasn't a huge meal but I wasn't sure what calories I had just ingested so I decided to fore go dinner. 

I'm looking forward to another good week but I do expect the weight loss to slow down a little.  The first 5-10 usually seems to be the easiest.  From there, it's a little more work.  

So how the heck is everyone else's diet going?  Let me know!!!   Gonna be another giveaway soon so stay tuned. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's right! The Hungry Hippos are in it to WIN it! :)