Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2, 2012,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Go Time!!!

It's go time!!  The dieting begins and I'm super excited to start losing this flab.  Last night before dinner, my 12yo son and I rode the trainers for about 45minutes.  This is only the beginning of this 3 month adventure.  I'm really looking forward to getting back into shape and hitting that 4th hole on my belt (i've been on the 3rd for quite some time). 

I've grabbed my weeks worth of produce and today I'm chowing down on fruits and vegetables.  I have yet to decide which workout I'm going to do today.  I think I will go to the gym and ride the spinning bike for 1/2 hour then do the therapy workout for my back.  I may even possibly do some 1/2 hour workout at lunch time.  I want this challenge to do more than just help me lose weight. When all is said and done, I really want to have more energy. I want it to help with the stress of everyday life.  I want it to make me a happier person.  So personally for me, this is about much more than just losing weight.  I want it to be the start of something life changing.  I'm so frustrated with myself with going back and forth with eating good, then going back to eating crap.   I want this time to be different.  I know for a fact I will feel better so I want to make this a permanent change, not just a 3 month stretch of being healthy. 

One other thing I really want to focus on, is putting in a huge effort in helping others succeed.  I'll do what I can to help everyone involved reach their goals.  Keep me informed with your progress.  Send me an email, post a comment, etc........ Stay engaged with the whole process.   It will help you stay motivated, especially on the days when dieting or working out is the last thing you want to do.

With all that said, bring it folks!!  Starting next week, send me some updates on your progress.  Have a super day.





No comments: