Sunday, January 1, 2012

Motivated by Fatty

Man, my phone is going crazy with all the Challenge Entries coming across.  I'm super excited to get started.  I just had my last high caloric cholesterol filled breakfast and I'm sure the day will be filled with a few more, but tomorrow will be a whole new story. 

I'm hoping everyone had a great New Year's Eve and are enjoying the first day of 2012.  Take some time today to sit down and write down your goals for the year.  You've got to write them down, even better, if you can, put them on your phone so that you can be reminded of them constantly.  I down loaded a note taking app and put all of mine on there. 

I've got one more picture of motivation to show you.  This whole challenge idea came about 3 years ago when Fatty did one for the all of his readers.  It was a tremendous success and so it motivated me to do the same here.  Every year the roster has grown more and more and the total weightloss last year was absolutely amazing.  Anyway, with Fatty's permission, here are his before and after pics.  Truly impressive. 
Fatty Before


Fatty After

 Yes this is really the same guy.  The guy can put on weight about as fast as me, but he seems to be able to lose it just as well.  Remember, like I said before, it's all about the quality and quantity of your calories.   You've got to exercise.   Diet and exercise go hand in hand.  You will see very little success without doing both. 

So enjoy your New Year's day and hit it hard tomorrow.   Plan for success.  A skinnier and more healthy 2012. 

No comments: