Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lunch time ride.

Just got back from a 20 mile bike ride.  I needed a break from the office so I grabbed the road bike and headed down towards White River.  I'm so dang out of shape, but it felt good to get out.  Plus yesterday just felt like a bad diet day (it really wasn't but it could have been better) so the ride took a little of the guilt away.  I'm feeling really good being 10 lbs lighter and don't want to lose what ground I've gained.  I'm determined to hit my 165 lb mark.   

Oh ya, have any of you thought about Super Bowl Sunday???  I want some of those sauceless hot wings that KFC is selling.  The entire box is 400 calories.   And yes I plan on eating some.   On another commercial they showed the Rotel Queso Dip, yep I plan on having some of that too.    So if I'm going to enjoy Super Bowl Sunday (Feb 5th), I want to get a head of the game so that I have so room to splurge a little.   Always thinking ahead:)

Hope everyone is having a good day.  One more thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when you have a crick in your neck....it adds a whole new challenge to riding a bike on the highway.  Just wanted to throw that out there. 

No comments: