Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Staff

Crazy as it seems, I'm not sure much of my staff reads this blog.  I realize it's not Thanksgiving, but I want to say that I really couldn't ask for a better staff.

Steven and Michael,  you care for the patients better than I could ever ask. Patti, unbelievable job at learning all the ropes when it comes to the billing of DME products, Keith your integrity with working with the patients and dealing with insurance companies is like no other.  Tracy, welcome aboard and thanks for all the work you do, even when your off the clock.  Mr. Schimmel, we've been through a lot, glad your back.  I appreciate the organization and of course the humor.  Paula, I couldn't ask more from a Respiratory Therapist.  Thanks for going above and beyond, even after a 12 hour day.   Denice......ah Denice... You crack me up.  The relationships you have built with the patients is incredible.   Your laugh and smile are contagious.  And finally my wife, thanks for all the work both here and at home.  Thanks for always understanding all the long hours I put in.

I had some pretty heart to heart talks today with some of my staff.  It means the world to me that they feel comfortable talking to me.  They say to never hire friends or family...............well I've shot the rule all to heck.  I have no doubts, that any member of my team would be there in a heart beat if I needed them.  Ya know..........that's a pretty darn nice feeling. 

I'm really proud of how our crew has come together.  Everyone is really busting their butts to make our company the best it could possibly be.  I truly appreciate it. 

Ok I'm already late getting out of here.  Hope you all have a good evening.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do have a pretty Kick A@$ staff. Good bunch of people !!