Sunday, January 15, 2012

Two Weeks down.

Wow!!!  I think Skinny B just went and had an arm cut off.  Skinny has taken a major lead with a loss of 7.52% so far.   Motiv8d,  Super X, Wannabslim, and Harry have all broke the 5% mark.   I'm so impressed with how many people posted losses this weekend.  Great Job

It was a good weekend for me but I've yet to weigh it.  After Friday's frustration of gaining 2 lbs, I was determined to make it a good weekend.  I did great with the diet.  We had my in laws over for dinner on Saturday and cooked hamburgers, sweet potato fries, and a salad.  All I ate was a veggie burger and some salad.  Talk about tough to do, those hamburgers looked so good!!!  Then everyone but me had ice cream and brownies for dinner.  Torture!!!  

I even got in two bike rides over the weekend.  On Saturday, I wanted to go outside, so I took the mtn bike out and cruised all around Lakeside.  I left my house then cruised all around the Blue Spruce area then went back behind Rim Road, over near Rainbow Lake, and took several dirt roads that I've never ridden before.  Total ride time was only about 70 minutes, but it sure beat riding indoors. 

Sunday, Ryan (my 12yo) and I went up to the office and rode the trainers for 75 minutes.  Not your usual ride as I told him to pick a movie and we would ride and watch the movie.  The goal of this ride was just to stay as aerobic as possible and just burn off some fat. 

I knew he would pick some sort of war movie and sure enough, Rambo it was.  Typically I wouldn't advise this movie for any kids, but for a boring darn trainer ride, I was open to anything.  The movie thing sure worked because the time flew by.  I was wore out and soaked with sweat by the time the movie was over.  Ry on the other hand had a fan blowing on him the entire time so the kid looked like he wasn't even struggling.  Note: Ryan's goal this year is to beat his mom at the Quarter Horse race in Colorado. 

I will be so pissed if I find that I haven't lost any weight this weekend.  I know it's not good to get frustrated with this whole process, but dang....I've been pretty darn good.  All fruits and veggies, with a handful of nuts this weekend (and the veggie burger), I'm praying for at least a couple of pounds. 

We shall soon see.  I'll post as soon as I weigh in.   Hoping to see more losses posted from the rest of you.   

 

No comments: