Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I really despise bullies!!!

Why do people have to treat others like crap sometimes?  Why do some people get off on bullying others?  You see and hear about it all over the place and with the advent of the lovely Internet, things have became a million times worse.  You're too fat, you're too skinny, you wear the wrong clothes, etc.   Who the hecks business is it of anyones?   I just don't, for the life of me, get how people can be so damn mean.  Teenagers for example, are unbelievably cruel to each other.  And why???  Is it because the bully themselves have such low self esteem that they have to bring someone else down to feel better about themselves?

I read this quote earlier: "If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us."


Is it so hard to put ourselves in another persons shoes?  Does everyone not know the feeling of  "feeling alone?"  

What is the cure?  I have no idea, but it would be nice at times to see the bully get his ass beat by the bullied.  

Bullying serves no purpose whatsoever except making some arrogant little a$$ feel bigger by picking on someone smaller or less powerful. 

I can't tell you the motivation behind this post as I don't have permission from the source, but when I heard about it, it broke my heart.  People, adults and kids alike need to start standing up for the little people, the smaller, weaker, or maybe even just the nicer person.   If we continue to stand by and watch others be bullied, are we any better than the bully themselves? 

Young person having weight issues??  Here's a really informative site.
http://www.everydiet.org/diet/diets-for-kids

No comments: