Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 2, so far so good.

Ahhh Day 2.  I had a great day yesterday, the perfect start that I was hoping for.  I got to work early, got a lot of work done, then went to the gym at lunch time.  I did 30 minutes on the spinning bike, then 45 minutes of weights.  Then after work did 30 minutes of  "Insanity".   Did well with the diet too.  Breakfast was cut up bananas and strawberries, then for lunch was just a green salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, and a sweet pepper.  Finally, for dinner, I had a can of tuna with a tad of Grapeseed Mayo (don't knock it, it's actually quite good) and a good salad with this yummy strawberry vinagarette dressing that my wife made. 

I've yet to weigh in today and I'm not sure what to expect. I'm trying to focus on the "process" and not the "product" of this challenge.  Today for breakfast I have celery with peanut butter and for lunch will be a lemon chicken salad (yep I made it last night).  

I'm still impressed with the Nicknames people are coming up with.  Very creative.   Send me your progress, I hope everyone's first day went well.  If you haven't signed up yet, get on board.   Start counting those calories and do your best not to eat anything after 7pm (except for you night shift people).   

Time to get to work.  Will check back later.

No comments: